BIO

My photo
Chicago / Chicago Heights, Il, United States
Jones Entertainment Group Recording Artist / CEO of The Committee Music Group

Friday, July 23, 2010

Whole Team Got Dough : JEG /M2

Recently I was requested to feature on a record from my Partner Dinero from Military Minded Entertainment /Island Def Jam Music Group . The record is called " Whole Team Got Dough" . Its a lil story behind this record. I got a call from Dinero and he like " Yo Chi ! I got this record I want you to do your thing on cause my tape finished and I dont have a clearance from you ." I reply "Send That !!" Dinero says " I need the record by Sat 9pm cause thats when the tape has to be turned in " So I got 2 days to come up with the verse , get in the studio , record it and send it to Arizona . So I send Dinero the record and he calls me up like " Huh thats how you feel ? You just gon BODY the 3rd verse .. " With all this going on Dinero ends up making the single list and being Dinero's LEAD SINGLE. So I assume I did something right . I think I did aight so ya'll tell me what ya'll think. Here it go Dinero Feat Chi "Whole Team Got Dough Prod. By Motif (M2) Also you can purchase this single on iTunes . The Bread Winner Boyy

No comments:

Post a Comment