BIO

My photo
Chicago / Chicago Heights, Il, United States
Jones Entertainment Group Recording Artist / CEO of The Committee Music Group

Friday, July 23, 2010

Big Faces

As you can see I been working as of late this is another one of my latest features . This is a Street Anthem called Big Faces from my partner Tae Featuring myself. Tae hit me up when I was in Chicago like you said we can make History together right? My reply was ofcourse so we linked up and came up w/ this anthem Big Faces for all my get money fellas who can relate. Tae also has a follow up record called "Meet Me At The Bar" follow him on twitter @taebeatz1 .This single will be on the mixtape "ThaBirth" that is not yet dated GET READY. Before the record drops is a quick cosign from myself outside the club after a club appearance w/ Tae and Bucky Marshall in Chicago. So here it is Tae Feat Chi aka The Bread Winner in BIG FACES !! JEG

No comments:

Post a Comment