BIO

My photo
Chicago / Chicago Heights, Il, United States
Jones Entertainment Group Recording Artist / CEO of The Committee Music Group

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Destined For Greatness

For years I always knew I would be something in this world, for sometime I was unsure of what it would be. I know that I didn't think it would be this .. A Lead Recording Artist on a Major Distributed Record Company, Role Model , Spokesperson, Leader and to know I live by Representation of every decision I make. In this Studio I have the ability to say the unsaid , Change Lives and most importantly Express... Music is my relief , When I put those head phones on I feel like nothing else matters or exist, just me and my Blackberry ..I have full control at this very moment... Seeing all my accomplishments thus far I feel their is no limits to what I am capable of. This is what leads me to beleive I am Destined For Greatness ..

No comments:

Post a Comment